Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Date with Waterplant Dude

So first of all, me and Cookies are going out on a second date on Thursday. I kind of really look forward to it. Yesterday we had a long-ish texting session where I asked him a bit more about his (somewhat disturbing) past. Very good, informative. Also means that my school concentration level has gone down, especially I had a very nice dream including Cookies. Ahem.

Anyways, I went on another date today with Waterplant Dude, so called since he has an aquarium which he keeps mainly since he really likes to take care of the water plants. He was funny, we had a cool somewhat nerdy discussion about various things. It was all very nice and jolly and... somewhat boring to be honest, not that spark that I'm looking for. That spark that some people have mentioned as "want to take you home" spark. Still, if he suggests a second date, I'll go for it! I think he might have been a bit nervous actually! And me a bit stressed about various things, so I was friendly and nice but could probably have been better/more focused.

I've also been thinking about this whole thing, whether it is such a good idea or not to go on a gazillion dates, and in the end. Yes. It is a good thing. But it is also really addictive to get that attention! I think I'll have to watch out so I wont get too addicted... Haha, well, try to not get addicted at least... :)

2 comments:

  1. I totally hear you about the concentration level. Mine is so toasty that it can be used for fuel (get it, carbon?)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, you're on a roll tonight! (haha get it, on a roll. Carbs AND funny!)

    ReplyDelete