Wednesday, January 27, 2010

January 22: I Should've Spent the Evening With You Date

On the heels of my awkward date with Robert, I commisserated with Peter. Well, I vented really. This lead to a long and really interesting conversation where we learned a lot more about each other and that sense of "compatibility" that I feel about him deepened. It probably didn't hurt that I admitted that I wish I'd spent my evening with him instead.

He invited me over for a casual evening. We had a great few hours of talking, snuggling, and getting to know each other (he read aloud to me, something I love). There is a strong sexual attraction too made even more potent by the fact that he's so mild mannered in person but confessed that he's got Dom tendencies. Call me kinky: instant attraction.

I didn't really want to go home (nor did he want me to leave) but I needed to get ready to go out of town for the weekend.

I'm pretty certain that Peter's a keeper.

Overall score: A-

No comments:

Post a Comment