Thursday, January 14, 2010

Things They are a changing....

Earlier today I thought about dropping out and trying to do the datealong in February. I've been sick off and on the last week and the last thing that's been on my mind is meeting someone new or trying to keep up with emails for potential dates. Then, through the magic of email, I have the potential for at least 2 dates and possibly even 3, so I guess I'll play along after all! The date with the most potential is someone that is a little older than I would usually consider, but we have a lot in common ( I rarely find vegetarian guys my age, never mind older) and he sounds like he would be interesting to get to know. We have tentative plans for Monday. Potential date # 2 is someone I had a coffee date with a couple of years ago. We actually spent over 3 hours talking over coffee and then I really didn't hear from him again. He recently contacted me again and I told him that I wondered why he didn't get in touch with me back then after spending three hours talking and he said that he was traveling a lot for his job. He doesn't travel now. I agreed to have coffee with him again, but haven't set a date. Then,there is R, the potter. We were in fairly constant contact for a couple of weeks, and now I haven't heard from him for a few days again. Makes me wonder if he's the moody type. He says he never rushes into anything- I don't want to rush, but some consistency is good, so I don't know what's going on with that.I really enjoyed his company and will probably contact him some time soon, if I don't hear from him. I'm on the fence about the whole thing, I guess. It could go somewhere or maybe I won't hear from him again- at least there are options.

No comments:

Post a Comment